An outstanding TJ flute with a wide array of tonal colours and flexibility.
In looking at a flute with a silver headjoint, body and footjoint tube, you really are looking for an instrument which is going to open up every performance possibility for you. Without any hesitation, we therefore know that you will be truly surprised and really excited at what you feel and hear when you play the TJ 'Virtuoso' and its wonderful 'Voce' headjoint. You will find so many rich, deep and wide tonal options along with the ability to play ppp through to fff and much, much more!!
The 'Voce 958' Headjoint (2020 new!)
The new TJ 'Voce 958' headjoint will be slowly rolled out globally during late 2020 and in to 2021 as the standard headjoint on all TJ silver tube 'Virtuoso' models.
The new 'Voce 958' will replace the original TJ 'Voce' head made with 925 silver. After 12 months of development and testing, we are excited to finally bring this wonderful new headjoint, designed by our flute team here in England to you. It is constructed using a higher silver content (95.84%), and will offer the player many tonal colour options usually only found on much more expenisve flutes!
This new 'Voce 958' headjoint on the silver body and footjoint tube TJ 'Virtuoso' lifts the flute into a much higher performance category usually only found on more expensive instruments.
The TJ 'Virtuoso' flute has silver headjoint, silver body, silver footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism.
- Original 'Voce' headjoint - 925 silver lip, riser and headjoint tube
- New 'Voce 958' headjoint - 958 silver lip, riser and headjoint tube
- Stunning headjoint designed by TJ team in England
- Headjoint, body and footjoint tubing from Japan
- Stunning headjoint design
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- High quality Italian pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Beautiful cherrywood case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Post Covid-19 lockdown, are you feeling a little lost, stressed or anxious and possibly in need of some motivation? Check out 'The Happy Flutist'
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
Flute warranty and owners guide (click here)