TJ copper alloy alto flute
The beautiful TJ copper alloy alto flute
Unleash Your Musical Potential with the Exquisite TJ Copper Alloy Alto Flute.
Innovative Design, unmatched value with headjoint and body tube crafted with a unique blend of 85% copper and other premium metals, a 925 silver lip and riser, the TJ copper alloy alto flute sets a new standard for excellence. This combination ensures both strength and resonance, providing a sturdy foundation for sound projection.
The TJ copper alloy alto flute effortlessly combines aesthetics, performance, and affordability. Breaking traditional barriers, this instrument allows aspiring musicians and professionals alike to experience the allure of a high-quality alto flute without compromising their budget.
- 925 silver lip and riser headjoint
- Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
- Curved headjoint or straight headjoint option
- Double headjoint package option
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Mother-of-pearl touch-pieces
- Traditional Y arm key design
- Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
- Double skin yellow pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Without E mechanism
- Closed hole key mechanism
- C footjoint with ergonomically design touch-pieces
- Wooden case with fleecy lined case cover
- Cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Important copper body flute care information (click here)
Check out our dedicated TJ alto and bass flute website (click here)