TJ 10x - Multi-award winning 'first' flute for the new player
3 x UK Music Industry Award 'Winner' in the Best Woodwind Instrument Category
"What a fantastic flute!!! I recommend the TJ 10x flute as the best 'first' flute above all others"
- Clare Southworth - Professor of Flute at the Royal Academy of Music in London
This is the perfect 'first' flute for the new player or those returning to the instrument after a few years away. The TJ10x flute is a very free blowing and high quality silver-plated instrument with the added value of having a 925 silver lip plate and riser.
- Advanced headjoint features - Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- 925 silver lip and riser
- Japanese tubing
- Padding - High quality Italian pads with accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- Triple plated finish A double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- Purple lined wooden case with black fleecy lined case cover
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly - Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
Are you feeling a little stressed or anxious and perhaps in need of motivation?
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.