TJ silver lip alto flutes
TJ alto flutes - free blowing award winning instruments
UK Music Industry Association 'Best Woodwind & Brass Instrument' winner
Trevor James alto flutes are extremely popular with flute players or doubling musicians around the world. They have very free blowing headjoints which offer wonderfully rich tonal colours and flexibility.
- 925 silver lip / riser, silver-plated headjoint body, footjoint and key mechanism
- 925 silver lip and riser headjoint
- Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
- Curved headjoint or straight headjoint option
- Double headjoint package option
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Traditional Y arm key design
- Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- Double skin yellow pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Without E mechanism
- Closed hole key mechanism
- C footjoint with ergonomically design touch-pieces
- Wooden case with fleecy lined case cover
- Cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Check out our dedicated TJ alto and bass flute website (click here)
Are you feeling a little stressed or anxious and in need of motivation?
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
Check out the 'Talking Flute' Podcasts with Flute Professor and International musician Clare Southworth and Jean-Paul Wright
'Talking Flute' on SPOTIFY (click)
'Talking Flutes' on iTUNES (click)
'Talking Flutes' on PODBEAN (click)
'Talking Flutes' on SOUNDCLOUD(click)
Flute warranty and owner guide (click here)