TJ copper tube alto flute
The beautiful TJ copper tube alto flute
A stunning looking alto which doesn't break the bank!!
The award winning Trevor James alto flutes are extremely popular with flute players or doubling musicians around the world for their extremely free blowing headjoints and wonderfully rich tonal colours and flexibility. The new TJ Copper Alto has just raised the bar again with it's beauty, tonal response!
The body tubing is comprised of 85% copper with the remaining 15% consisting of other metals to enable the tubing to be made strong enough to be used for alto flute production and drawing of tone holes etc.
- 925 silver lip and riser headjoint
- Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
- Curved headjoint or straight headjoint option
- Double headjoint package option
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Black mother-of-pearl touch-pieces
- Traditional Y arm key design
- Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- Double skin yellow pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Without E mechanism
- Closed hole key mechanism
- C footjoint with ergonomically design touch-pieces
- Wooden case with fleecy lined case cover
- Cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Check out our dedicated TJ alto and bass flute website (click here)
Are you feeling a little stressed or anxious and in need of motivation?
Celebrating music, our little imperfections and promoting positive mental health.
The free interactive website which aims to make all flute players 'happy'.
Check out the 'Talking Flute' Podcasts with Flute Professor and International musician Clare Southworth and Jean-Paul Wright
'Talking Flute' on SPOTIFY (click)
'Talking Flutes' on iTUNES (click)
'Talking Flutes' on PODBEAN (click)
'Talking Flutes' on SOUNDCLOUD(click)
Flute warranty and owner guide (click here)