TJ Cantabile (CF)
TJ Cantabile flutes - 'Step-up' silver head flutes with a wide array of headjoint options and additional features
The ideal ‘Step-up’ or 'Upgrade' flute for the established flute player who wishes to add a precious metal element on their instrument to fully explore the vast tonal and performance possibilities.
The TJ Cantabile flute has 925 silver headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and two headjoint crowns.
- 925 silver headjoint
- Responsive headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- High quality Italian pads
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
#StayConnected - check out our social media section (click here)
Like playing flute duets then check out the wonderful 'KickStart' flute project where you can play flute duets with Clare Southworth - Professor of Flute at the Royal Academy of Music in London no matter what standard you are. click https://goo.gl/Umzmb4 to take you to the website.